Tuesday, June 30, 2009

And so it begins...

Yes, it's happened. Another unheard voice has stumbled upon the vast universe known as the Internet. But do I really have anything important to say in the first place? To be honest... I don't know. My name is Brian Powell and I've grown up in a small town. I've had conservative parents so much so, that I've have chosen to rebel and take the path less followed. You're probably asking now: "When is he going to give up this snide tone in his writing?" Eventually I will. It's difficult to point to the main reason I started a blog, whether it is because i am constantly turned on "mute" when i have something important to say. Or it could very well be the excessive boredom I feel in this small town. Whatever the reason I am now choosing to raise my voice against those who deserve it; and only speak loud enough so those who need to hear can hear it.

If you're curious about my title, it comes from a lyric I wrote just yesterday. The song is about a man who cries for a more exciting life rather than his picture perfect one. I share feelings with this man and thus i use that lyric to describe my purpose... plus it sorta sounds cool.

Please enjoy what I have to say.

Thank you,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment